This policy is effective from 1/1/2014.
What we may collect
We may collect the following information:
• name, organization and job title
• contact information including email address and phone numbers
• resumes/cvs and related information from job candidates
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To contact you via your preferred means and to provide any additional information that you may request.
• Evaluatory purposes for employment candidates. All information you send will be stored in accordance with federal guidelines.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may need to provide this information to persons assessing compliance with industry standards or to the attorneys, accountants, auditors and investors of the firm.
• We may need to provide this information in connection with a sale or merger involving LA Marketing & Communications business.
• We may need to use this information to comply with federal, state or local laws, rules and other applicable legal requirements.
• We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we no longer have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you have questions about any of the information provided above, please contact LA Marketing & Communications at 917-289-1119 or email@example.com
135 Weston Road, Suite 157
Weston, FL 33326
25 Broadway, 5th floor
New York, NY 10004
Rio de Janeiro
Proudly Made in The AMERICAS © 2016 LA Marketing & Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.